Your cart is empty.
Beach - Cross Stitch
Camping - Cross Stitch
You will be prompted to enter your password on the next page
Create an account
Check out another
Camp Cross Stitch
Cross Stitch Bookmark
How-To Make a Cross Stitch Bookmark
Click on all images to enlarge
1. Complete your cross stitch pattern. This "I Love 2 Camp" pattern is appx. 9" x 2".
2. Measure about an inch from your pattern and pin to mark the line you will want to trim on.
3. The measurements have been made and it is all marked and ready to trim.
4. Cut a back piece to match your front piece. Make sure to follow your cross stitch fabric and trim a straight line.
5. Match front to back and pin.
6. Sew around your pattern. I measured 4 rows on my Aida cloth out from the pattern. I used 2 strands of thread and sewed up and down skipping two squares each time. I was careful and matched up the holes on front and back.
7. Leave your tails lose. When you start with your second length of thread, tie the two together.
8. Tying the two threads together.
9.The sewing is complete.
10. Now, I am ready to trim this down a bit.
11. I measured out about 6-7 squares/lines and trimmed around my stitching.
12. Take a needle and start to pull out the threads,
13. Do a little at a time to make sure you don't pull too hard and have it affect your pattern.
14. Sides are pulled and ends are now frayed.
15. All done! Both sides are now frayed.
To purchase the I Love 2 Camp Pattern or Kit -
© 2013 Camp Cross Stitch
Powered by Network Solutions Online Store